Has anyone tried a behind the seat Subwoofer from Mobile Toys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried a behind the seat Subwoofer from Mobile Toys? What are your thoughts?

It appears to be a nice option. There are several Subwoofer options.

It looks like a single JL 12TW3 is the popular option but they can do two 10s as well.

I have only read good things about Mobile Toys but have no experience with them…

Jl also has there Stealth box which does take up floor space .

Qbngringo

Reaction score
Nope but i would be very interested in finding out more. Does anyone know if you can add a sub to the base stereo in a Gen 2?

OP
OP
B

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LC2I From Audio Control is popular for the above question. It is not needed though. I am running a Audio Control DM-608 for some tune ability for the rest of the system and of course the sub.
Currently I have the factory Ford/Kicker which is not enough.

Drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also looking for a link for ANY behind the seat subwoofer box to replace the OEM box.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried a behind the seat Subwoofer from Mobile Toys? What are your thoughts?

It appears to be a nice option. There are several Subwoofer options.

It looks like a single JL 12TW3 is the popular option but they can do two 10s as well.

I have only read good things about Mobile Toys but have no experience with them…

Jl also has there Stealth box which does take up floor space .

Mobile toys is a world class shop. 19 world titles for competitions and show cars, top 50 shop in the us, multiple top 100 installers awards.

They built these for me. Their boxes are incredible. Adam Pate is the guy you want to speak with.
e0aefaa5e136ed4b134ba539f3e8d90c.jpgdb4e3eaae19e4bf05ab8de8b6c12a2fc.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with Adam Pate on Saturday about the options and the type of music I listen too. Originally I was going to do the single 12 or maybe the 13.5. After talking to Adam I decided on two JL 10TW3s behind the seat in a sealed box. I will post the results when it arrives.