Has anyone run the Baja Designs Arc Bar?

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Modifications Forum [GEN 1]' started by SilentShooter, Jul 8, 2014.

Sponsored By: KC HiLiTES
  1. SilentShooter

SilentShooter FRF Addict

Just ordered a 30" Baja Designs arc bar for a custom SVC bumper they are doing for me. Was looking to see who has experience with them. Looks like the Baja bars have a High/Low and flash sequence you can toggle. When wiring them for the raptor is it a PIA to wire this functionality?

So the bumper will have four KC 6" Pro Sport HID's (2 Spot, 2 Spread) on the top and then the 30" Baja Arc in the center and an led cube in a fog pattern in each corner triangle.

2. Baja Designs

Baja Designs Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The wiring is quite simple, you just have run a ground from the switch and the other leg from the momentary switch to either a chassis ground our battery ground. Shoot our tech support department a call and they can walk you through it. Let me know if you need anything else, thanks - Christian
    :everything:

SilentShooter likes this.
  3. PropDr

PropDr FRF Addict

[​IMG]

SilentShooter likes this.
  4. SilentShooter

SilentShooter FRF Addict

Do you guys have cube lights with a pattern that will work well for fog light duty?

5. Baja Designs

Baja Designs Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

[​IMG]

Check out the Baja Designs Squadron LED, they are available in four patterns as well as amber ( great for fog). And we offer the kit linked above, to mount two in each fog pocket let me know if you need anything else, thanks - Christian