Has anyone received a DORA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I know its stock order number, and can be default in CONCEPS.
Any word from from Mike Levine on what time the WBDO opens tomorrow. I'm thinking of camping out in my dealers parking lot. Lol

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I was told by several dealers, including mine, that they are not getting their allocations until next year. Others I called said I can go about 10th on waiting list, but won't see it this year under any circumstances. Other dealer will see about giving me his allocation, but he said he thinks at best end of the year, no guarantees and I suspect he will try and sell ADM. I was just told by a Ram dealer they will order a TRX at MSRP today for me, so... :/
They are pumping TRX out like stock units (quick look at AutoTrader--1000 units available right now--OUCH!). Only been out a few months...Raptor R is going to be MUCH more exclusive. RAM will ***** that thing out and over build like no tomorrow. Keep in mind TRX is competition to R not regular Raptor. I went and looked at one at local dealer and hated it. It ain't a Raptor--faster--yes--better--no.

Last edited:

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I talked with Ford Performance today and my order is in the system with Ford, but shows unscheduled. I have not received a DORA from my dealer. The ones I have seen from others say unscheduled. My question is, does anyone have a DORA that shows that their build is scheduled or when you called Ford Performance did they tell you it has been scheduled?

The particular guy I talked to, Chris, said he hasn't looked up any orders for Raptors that showed scheduled yet, he said they have been scheduling Broncos at the end of each month for Production the next month and to check back early July, that Raptors may follow that same type of scheduling.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I talked with Ford Performance today and my order is in the system with Ford, but shows unscheduled. I have not received a DORA from my dealer. The ones I have seen from others say unscheduled. My question is, does anyone have a DORA that shows that their build is scheduled or when you called Ford Performance did they tell you it has been scheduled?

The particular guy I talked to, Chris, said he hasn't looked up any orders for Raptors that showed scheduled yet, he said they have been scheduling Broncos at the end of each month for Production the next month and to check back early July, that Raptors may follow that same type of scheduling.
I just talked with Chris as well. My order shows in the system, no scheduled date. I would have to imagine they are 100% focused on getting Broncos out the door this month. I would hope for scheduling in July.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I just talked with Chris as well. My order shows in the system, no scheduled date. I would have to imagine they are 100% focused on getting Broncos out the door this month. I would hope for scheduling in July.
The Bronco should really have nothing to do with Raptor production (not built at same plant). My assumption is, how they will divert chips to from the F150 Line to Raptor orders.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Bronco should really have nothing to do with Raptor production (not built at same plant). My assumption is, how they will divert chips to from the F150 Line to Raptor orders.
I thought they needed the same chip and they would be allocating that asset to the Bronco builds...