Has anyone received a DORA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by several dealers, including mine, that they are not getting their allocations until next year. Others I called said I can go about 10th on waiting list, but won't see it this year under any circumstances. Other dealer will see about giving me his allocation, but he said he thinks at best end of the year, no guarantees and I suspect he will try and sell ADM. I was just told by a Ram dealer they will order a TRX at MSRP today for me, so... :/

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by several dealers, including mine, that they are not getting their allocations until next year. Others I called said I can go about 10th on waiting list, but won't see it this year under any circumstances. Other dealer will see about giving me his allocation, but he said he thinks at best end of the year, no guarantees and I suspect he will try and sell ADM. I was just told by a Ram dealer they will order a TRX at MSRP today for me, so... :/
So those of us that ordered MY21's will be receiving them in 2022.
giphy (8).gif