Has anyone received a build date in the last week or two? 1/10-1/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ape318

Reaction score
I’m only asking because I heard that Ford halted production earlier this month. I ordered a 22 in October of last year and I’ve seen that others were starting to receive build dates for February 2022. I thought that I would be next in line with a build date in March or April, but I heard Ford was having QC and chip issues, so they halted production. I was just checking to see if they had resumed, which means I might be receiving an update soon. My fiancé just got her build date for her Mach E that she ordered back in October. 3/21/22

josh1017

Reaction score
are you sure your dealer had an allocation? They can order 200 if they wanted but they wont get any unless they have an allocation for them. I order 10/12 and have a VIN and build day of 2/9 (the build date has bounced around half a dozen times)

OP
OP
A

ape318

Reaction score
Yes, they had an allocation. I didn’t order until 10/28. I was expecting to have a build date in March since I was seeing some of the earlier October orders with February build dates.

OP
OP
A

ape318

Reaction score
I’m kind of hoping they allow us to do what Bronco people were allowed to do, which is convert our orders to the Raptor R once it is unveiled. I spoke to a Ford representative this morning and she said, she can’t confirm but thinks that we will be allowed to convert our orders to Raptor Rs as long as we haven’t received a build date and VIN. Now, I’m kind of crossing my fingers hoping that I get that option. I at least want to see how much it’s going to cost in comparison to the Raptor 37.

jcolucci

Reaction score
Yes, they had an allocation. I didn’t order until 10/28. I was expecting to have a build date in March since I was seeing some of the earlier October orders with February build dates.
I ordered a MY22 in mid-October and went into production 1/11. Right now I’m getting an estimated delivery date of 2/11-2/17 (fingers crossed)

TommyG

Reaction score
Although for quite some time I have had a VIN with a build date. I most recently received an email from Ford last week giving me a build date of 2/7, but they sent me another email a couple of days ago stating the build date was moved back to 2/14. The ‘Track My Order’ link now works for me and I now have the ‘Window Sticker’ link, both positive signs things are moving forward.

FYI: I first ordered a 35 truck in June, but reordered a 37 on 7/3 with another dealer. The truck was rolled over to a ‘22 in October and I have been patiently waiting since.

Raptor King

Reaction score
I also ordered in June and had to reorder in Mid Oct. Still nothing, but the dealer said my order changed to priority code 1. Not sure what difference that’s going to make at this point.

Reaction score
On 10/19, ordered 2022 Raptor with 801A, 37 pkg, moonroof/tailgate, code orange with blue interior. On 1/13, got email indicating build date week of 2/28. Got email yesterday moving build date back to week of 3/14.