Has anyone polished their SVT wheels/beadlocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCW Raptor 3

Reaction score
Picked up a set of the Gen1 SVT beadlock capable wheels because I think they're the best looking wheel for a Raptor style wise. I'm on the fence about stripping and polishing them and am hoping someone has done this or at least has photos of some polished SVT beadlock capable wheels? I'm a big fan of the polished aluminum wheel look - I grew up in the 90's and nothing looks better than a simple polished wheel - ie. Weld super singles or Ford Alcoa's.

Wheels are these:

IMG_2374.PNG

IMG_2370.PNG

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has done that, but some polished inspiration (2014 GT500).

Attachments

• 20220228_114823.jpg
    20220228_114823.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 20

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a set of the Gen1 SVT beadlock capable wheels because I think they're the best looking wheel for a Raptor style wise. I'm on the fence about stripping and polishing them and am hoping someone has done this or at least has photos of some polished SVT beadlock capable wheels? I'm a big fan of the polished aluminum wheel look - I grew up in the 90's and nothing looks better than a simple polished wheel - ie. Weld super singles or Ford Alcoa's.
I went through that whole polished Weld Forged Wheels era too, and it drove me nuts having to polish those wheels by hand, and within 2 weeks they were dull again, but to each his own! I do prefer the look of polished alum or even brushed alum details for sure.

On my gen 1 beadlocks I'm debating getting them powder coated an accent color like blue, like the shocks and other trim items. I like color splashes as long as it's not too gaudy. Some may say blue is gaudy, but I call red gaudy on a Tuxedo black truck like mine.....

itoito06

Reaction score

Wheels are these:

View attachment 390292

View attachment 390291
Someone on a facebook group shared this. I think it looks great.

Attachments

• Recording 2023-05-04 112243.mp4
    15.8 MB

bluestang1724

Reaction score
older thread, but has anyone done this yet? Most everyone goes with black and I’m interested to see what polished looks like mounted on the truck.