Has anyone nearly crashed trying to "feel" for the Fan Speed Control?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I change mine all the time. I am used to driving a manual trnsmission so I can do two things at once. There is the voice commands but so much faster just to do it myself. I usually set it before I drive off though.

PS94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
voice command - "Climate" *bink*(the tone it makes) "temprature - twenty eight"(I'm in canada) *bink* Then she changes it. slow and painful...
I too like the look of the 2013 controls. Looks less like a switchboard and more like a truck..who's gonna find out if they interchange?

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
i have only basic knowledge on the air conditioning... all i do is set the temp and fan speed thats it. none of that circulation or whatever i never felt a difference when i played around with them.

Also up here in the frozen north i only run the heater to warm up the cab after that just alone my dogs and myself body heat is enough to warm the cab. I actually drive with a ccracked window all the time in the winter cause it gets so stuffy in the truck.
i wish there was a steering wheel heater

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I change mine all the time. I am used to driving a manual trnsmission so I can do two things at once. There is the voice commands but so much faster just to do it myself. I usually set it before I drive off though.

This. My DD is a standard cummins. It's a bitch to drive and text...

Banned
Reaction score
i have only basic knowledge on the air conditioning... all i do is set the temp and fan speed thats it. none of that circulation or whatever i never felt a difference when i played around with them.

Also up here in the frozen north i only run the heater to warm up the cab after that just alone my dogs and myself body heat is enough to warm the cab. I actually drive with a ccracked window all the time in the winter cause it gets so stuffy in the truck.
i wish there was a steering wheel heater

Same here on the heat.
A steering wheel heater would be amazing. That thing is always cold.

And I don't know how someone could crash trying to change the fan speed....

Do you crash when you signal to turn as well? Lol JK.