GEN 2 has anyone else ordered the SPD 2017-2020 Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost Equal Length Resonator Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just when I thought I was done with add-ons, SPD comes out with this trombone midpipe 3.5L EcoBoost Equal Length Resonator Delete, RDFR20EL

Our equal length resonator delete kit is a game changer for the Gen 2 Raptors. Now your Gen 2 can sound like a Gen 3! Our equal length "trombone" resonator delete is a one piece construction for easy installation and made of 3" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel. We included an h-pipe in the design to balance out both driver and passenger side exhaust after the loop because the factory muffler does not have a crossover in it.

this gives a little different sound like the 2021 Raptor with active exhaust (although no dampers in this setup) - from the videos, I'm liking the sound, and according to SPD "zero resonance" which is attributed to the equal length h-pipe

I'm hoping it will be a simple swap out for my Flowmaster Flow-FX setup (which I do love!) - so maybe it will be on sale here soon :)

still waiting for the ship date, but it's on order!