Has anyone done it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Dragan

Reaction score
653/5000

Hello,
Not many playgrounds, I live in Paris,
In the countryside there are some playgrounds but it's private and you have to pay (like everything else in France, country of thieves).
I take my raptor to go on vacation and weekend.
Here it's not like in America. Here we only have to work and pay taxes, taxes, fees.
On the raptor I have to pay 2 000 euro ($ 2300) a year and for corvette too I have to pay 2 000 euro ($ 2300) a year. The French do not like big engines, they like RENAULT TWINGO.
If I lived in USA I will have 20 or 30 muscle cars. Here e can not because of taxes.
Good to you
@Dragan: it seems Google translate is doing just fine.

6 months for homologation!!! I know there is some different lighting requirements and the Euro emissions are pretty tight too.

I wish you luck on getting your Raptor legal and ready to drive.
Will you have a lot of off road opportunities in France? You should search for many of the “Raptor Assault” videos here on FRF. It is amazing what this truck can do.

OP
OP
D

Dragan

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "docskeet1, post: 1393482, member: 29028"] J'espère que vous n'aurez jamais besoin de garer votre Raptor dans la rue à Paris! [/ QUOTE]
Hello,
IMPOSSIBLE!!! the french made the streets for RENAULT TWINGO.
;-)

Good to you

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Methinks the French Gendarmes would take exception speeds in excess of the factory speed limiter.
Your tires might, too. If they do, they'll catch you before the French authorities arrive.
In that case, you might actually be happy to see the authorities.

;)