Hardwiring a dash cam to the in-cab fuse box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angusmcraptor

Reaction score
Preparing to hardwire a dash cam on a 2018 Raptor to the in-cab fuse box. I know how to remove the center pillar (between windshield and door) cover but need advice on removing the next panel which is between the dash and the door to complete fishing the wire to the fuse box. Don't want to force, bend or break anything. Pics or video would be much appreciated.

thinkrevolutionx

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found this video very helpful.
what you're asking is explained around 16:30. Let me know what fuse you tap, I had some issues with that when I did it and couldn't find any reliable information for the 2018 which apparently is slightly different.

OP
OP
angusmcraptor

angusmcraptor

Reaction score
I found this video very helpful.
what you're asking is explained around 16:30. Let me know what fuse you tap, I had some issues with that when I did it and couldn't find any reliable information for the 2018 which apparently is slightly different.
Haven’t tapped yet but plan on using 36. YouTube and forums support my owner’s manual. Only on when ignition is on. Also, figured out the panel pops off. It was deceivingly snug. Also column A was a breeze.

OP
OP
angusmcraptor

angusmcraptor

Reaction score
I run my wires soon. What was the trick to getting that panel off?
I had to dig around the internet and find the part number then dig around to find an accurate pic of the back of the panel to realize it pops off. I used a nylon pry bar to prevent scratching and worked in from the top first then around the edge.