Happy Labor Day for me...Got my VIN and build date.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mavrik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor Stork Hard At Work

Congrats Rap...Looks like another beauty is born to a happy daddy...I'm near Chicago too and anxiously awaiting my delivery

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Have been on the site causing trouble since the beginning of August, but I am very excited to have received my VIN and Build date today!!!! :peace:

Received confirmed order on 8/5/11.
Received VIN, today 9/3/11.
Scheduled Build date, 10/17/11.

2011 Flame Blue SCAB
Luxury pkg
Moonroof
Tailgate Step

Paid Dealer Invoice + $0.

Considering I am in Chicago and they are built in Dearborn, I am hoping for a Raptor Halloween.
Have Airaid CAI, V1 radar with blend mount, Stubby Antenna and window vent visors in the garage waiting. Calling 5 star today to take advantage of thier labor day sale on a Tuner.

What a friggen awesome way to start the long weekend!!!! :waytogo:

Regards,

Mike aka Big Blue

I never went back and saw this post of mine. I find one aspect, pretty cool........

If you notice I started this thread on 9/3/2011. I said back then I was hoping for a Raptor Halloween....

My Raptor was delivered and I picked it up on 10/31/2011...Halloween!!! I think thats kinda friggen cool.

If I could only do that with the damn lottery numbers!! :peace:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i know man i feel bad for you freaking most dedicated guy for the 2012s....whys ford hating on us ny/nj guys????

lol yeah no love from SVT or Ford on this one...

I owned TWO identical 2000 HD F-150's, and only recently sold my second one to buy the Raptor, and I still have my 1st one, which is the WORLDS FASTEST STREET HARLEY TRUCK (only 1 HD truck faster than me PERIOD, and it's a full tube chassis build) . I also owned a 2004 Lightning while I owned BOTH of the HD's back last year. How is that for Ford Truck dedication? THREE supercharged 5.4 trucks! Two HD's and one L!

And the L was sold for a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0!

Oh and right now, my DD is my 1985 F-150 that I put a 1994 Lightning engine into from a whitle 94L that was t-*****.

Who has dedication SVT?!?!?! THIS guy! Now release me a VIN or I'll send Randy to rough your whole team up! :Grenade: :ROFLJest:

Attachments

• Twins06.jpg
    Twins06.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Atco01.jpg
    Atco01.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 9
  • Trailer032.jpg
    Trailer032.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Red08.jpg
    Red08.jpg