Happy 6.2 day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove mine to the school....worked on the wrestling room...got pulled over by state trooper on the way...for letting my 6.2 breath and use fossil fuels....no ticket...I name drop like a mo fo....my wife is chief deputy of a large sheriffs office...my buddy is a retired trooper....and my coaching status doesn't hurt..and being a soldier lol....trooper was super nice and very professional....good man for sure...and really glad I didn't get a ticket lol

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Made my Raptor throw all kinds of codes and even got the wrench, truck would only run for one second. That's what happens when you spray water somewhere you shouldn't. Negative - battery disconnect for a few hours while things dried out resolved the issue. All I was going to do was empty the oil seperator(catch can) when I noticed how dusty the engine was.

IMG_0188.JPG

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it runs soon....I want to clean my engine bay but avoid it due to this reason....I know covering the Cai filter, relays also....alternator ..what else should not be sprayed with water ?

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've washed the engine at least once a year since new but this time I used a leaf blower to dry and must have pushed water into a connector is how I swag-ed it, that and I have some unfinished wiring. Tried to do a ****** rinse instead of a full wash and it did not work out and the sad part it still looks like crap.