Hand Washed the Raptor Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGibe

Reaction score
Lot's of good info here - I never thought about using a blower to dry cars\trucks, but it really seems to make a lot of sense. Maybe not to speed things up, but I always hated the drips. Might try my leaf blower first to see if it worth investing in a good blower.

Sad part is I've had my 2020 leadfoot 802a for over a month, but with COVID lockdown in Washington state I've driven it less than 20 miles since I got it home :(

Cheers.

Babybear13

Reaction score
I paid 1300 for the whole package From the clean garage. The brand is Kranzle and the de-ionizer is from RV-mods. The Clean Garage had the pressure washer kit and the DI. I found a coupon code for 11% and got free shipping. No complaints about their services. I did add a hose reel after that photo from them.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I am crazy, but after 10 years of Raptor ownership (8 Gen 1 and 2 Gen 2) I have only washed and dried mine by hand. I might try one of the leaf blower methods to dry it, if things ever get busy again.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have all the stuff to do it. foam cannon, power washer.

these days screw that. I have other things to do with my time.

car wash place it is.

Solidred

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go over it by hand, then dry with spray wax n dry and then drive it down the highway for a few minutes. Works great and gets everything dry. Back to the driveway to get any wayward drops.IMG_20200411_182630085_HDR.jpg

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is set up i got , use garden hose but can be used with a pressure washer also. https://crspotless.com/product/dic-20-high-output-rolling-system/

Foam cannon uses garden hose setup
https://www.chemicalguys.com/torq-foam-blaster-6/ACC_326.html
@1BAD454SSv2 - Do you have any issue with he water coming through the spray foam cannon spotting before, I am guessing, you use the CR Spotless to rinse it all off? Had bought an Adam's Polishes Foam Cannon but did not realize it needed a pressure washer to work and trying to figure out best options for So Cal sun as I have no shade at my house most hours of the day to wash my truck without it potentially spotting.

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys may want to look into Turtle Wax Seal and Shine (or whatever it's called) for in between sealant application. That stuff is slick and doesn't easily wash off, even with harsh chemicals. I have a lot of expensive chemicals and am really impressed with this product. It really is a gem.