Had the chance to drive a gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As a community, we’ve made the decision to be inclusive and welcome you and other trannies.

Yes, the 10 speed is a busy transmission. Busier than the outgoing 6 speed. In other news, the sun is bright, water is wet.

Yeah, we all know you Jennies love trannies. :supergay:

Who else but a lover of trannies would buy a full size truck with a Taurus motor in it? :shrug:

And if a person comments that water is wet, would you also attempt to invalidate that comment? There is room for opinions here other than that the Jenny is the greatest vehicle ever produced in every way, right? (you know, right down to its leaky plastic oil pan)

:specialed:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah, we all know you Jennies love trannies. :supergay:

Who else but a lover of trannies would buy a full size truck with a Taurus motor in it? :shrug:

And if a person comments that water is wet, would you also attempt to invalidate that comment? There is room for opinions here other than that the Jenny is the greatest vehicle ever produced in every way, right? (you know, right down to its leaky plastic oil pan)

:specialed:

It was the mods who decided to let your troll account ban expire, the rest of us really only cared because FRF was better without you in it.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone in this thread seems to have a butt that has been hurt.

Not every second generation vehicle is loved as much as the original. First gen Mustang and Camaros completely dominate in value over their second gen successors, even though the second gen of both were "better in every way".

D

Deleted member 17706

It was the mods who decided to let your troll account ban expire, the rest of us really only cared because FRF was better without you in it.

I knew a Gen 2 owner would get offended that someone would start a thread like this. Stop being a **** and kick rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clearly there is a demand for the first gens still. The newest ones are 4-5 years old and even with some miles on them command nearly what they sold for new. I personally think the V6 and ten speed auto is a downgrade from the 6.2 and six speed. The sound and feel of the older generation appeals to me more than the busy buzzy new version. Clearly there is a market for the new ones too since people often pay sticker or above, just like they did when the first gens were new. It is a pretty cool truck ether way. Pretty funny to see the second gen guys whine in defense of their choice though. Who cares what somebody else thinks, buy what you want and enjoy it.

ASR

Reaction score
Both are nice.

I had a chance to drive both. I also liked both but something about the Gen 2’s menacing look and it felt so much quicker. Went with a new black super crew Gen 2. It’s all about choice. Both trucks are nice really. I have no regrets on my choice. Love the truck.