Had some new Progressive rate Spring made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No updates yet, ive sent a pm but have not gotten a reply. I have money put away specifically for this mod and already have 37" toyos in the garage waiting to be put on. I do not want to go top perch since i saw this and hope the wait is worth it. Please hurry up with the springs.....I am going to give you my money

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could someone please explain in laymen's terms the purpose of these springs? How it affects things such as ride quality, off road characteristics, etc?

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from what johnny has said, the purpose is to give you a higher ride height to clear bigger tires while keeping soft ride and possible even better ride off road.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Progressive springs
Originally Posted by gbrown27
"any updates on these? I am very anxious to get a hold of a set"

Johnny: "yes we have finished testing and have 2 differnt sets being manufactured at this time 1 stock ride set and 1 set that is a bit heavier for trucks with bumpers ect Im thinking it will be about a month befor we see the first orders"

This was from January 15, 2013 so they should be taking orders soon or at least i hope so. i have about $1200 set aside for this and uca's

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope it is not much longer, the suspense has been eating at me for the past month. i got so eager i ordered 37's 2 weeks ago and they are just waiting to be put on

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah I'd like to go to top perch but I don't want to firm up the ride a bunch, these look to be just the ticket. Plus I think i saw that Johnny was from Mesa so I'm not far from him.