Guys in the Southeast...tire question. KO2s vs ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Ridge Grapplers on mine and it rides great and are very quiet too. I only put 500 miles on the KO2's before I changed to to the Nittos, but I didn't notice a difference in the ride quality or noise level compared to the KO2's.

The tread pattern looks great too, much more aggressive than the KO2's.

I've heard mixed reviews on the Ridges, but they are on my shortlist. Have you had to do any trimming for full compression, and how is the weight?

RobP

Reaction score
I've heard mixed reviews on the Ridges, but they are on my shortlist. Have you had to do any trimming for full compression, and how is the weight?

They weigh about 5lbs more than the KO2's, not a big deal for me. Mine has really only seen street use at this point so I can't comment on any trimming needed.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had 17x37" BFG KO's, considered Nitto Ridge Grapplers but went with the Nitto Terra Grapplers also in 17x37. I am very happy but had ZERO issues with the BFG's.