gunmental wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any body got a set of wheels with gunmetal finish? I've started looking around and seem to be drawn to gunmetal. A little concerned that it's going to clash with the the oem/gray on the wheel opening molding.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gunmetal varies a lot from brand to brand. Fuels anthracite on the trophy and anza are the closest to match to the trim I've seen. Pic below is black with anthracite ring on the trophy. Black Rhino has a very light gunmetal. Method's matte titanium is light but gloss titanium is darker and closer to the trim color but it's gloss versus matte like the trim.

861fc3836f4325ac5a6e367a87f9da2d.jpg

Daniel Worm

Reaction score
I've got a set of Fuel Coverts in Anthracite on the way. I'll post them up once they're on. I struggled with the color as well because I didn't want all black wheels, and the grays/anthracites/gunmetals vary from manufacturer to manufacturer as others have stated.

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
0a0af62f0ba053f1fbf88dc5979e4cae.jpg
8a4eac2432674e2c8a64cc15bb670ec8.jpg

Excuse the tires.

Enkei RPT1 gunmetal

I didn’t want black as the overall color either, the center cap is enough. The gunmetal color from Enkei matches the bumpers quite well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk