GUN VAULT TO REPLACE UNDER REAR STORAGE COMPARTMENT.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtaboyz

Reaction score
Contact Truckvault, Truckvault.com 1-800-967-8107. They will work with you and can custom build anything or any size you want. I’m Leo and we use them in K9 and patrol vehicles and they do a ton of custom over landing designs. U dream it they build build it. Hope this helps!

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contact Truckvault, Truckvault.com 1-800-967-8107. They will work with you and can custom build anything or any size you want. I’m Leo and we use them in K9 and patrol vehicles and they do a ton of custom over landing designs. U dream it they build build it. Hope this helps!
I actually spoke to someone in Washington today. She said that their systems are made out of wood, which kinda turned me off. Do you believe they make stuff that can stand up to punishment? would you spend your money for their product? If you give them the thumbs up, I will put their product and the Cap Pack in my new Raptor, if it ever gets here! Thank you!

gtaboyz

Reaction score
I would back them . They are rugged and they also make completely weatherproof systems to go in the beds of pickups with no covers. They have a factory in Washington state and another in Virginia. I was in the process of having them build one for my Gen 2 however I held off due to trading it in for a TRX. If you do have one built get the Cabo push button combo lock with key override. Super quick access, my life depends daily on their products!

BlacknTan

Reaction score

they don’t have an application for the f150 yet, but this seems like it fits the bill.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would back them . They are rugged and they also make completely weatherproof systems to go in the beds of pickups with no covers. They have a factory in Washington state and another in Virginia. I was in the process of having them build one for my Gen 2 however I held off due to trading it in for a TRX. If you do have one built get the Cabo push button combo lock with key override. Super quick access, my life depends daily on their products!
If the Raptor ever arrives I will definitely order one. Thanks for the info! Stay safe and blue lives do matter!

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

they don’t have an application for the f150 yet, but this seems like it fits the bill.
I would love to have that, if for nothing else, a raised platform for my dog. It is a shame they do not make it for the Raptor. Hopefully they will soon, I will bookmark the link and check back. Thank you very much for taking the time to write.