Gun mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all

So generally I have an LC9 in all my vehicles and I’ve used these clip on gun holsters that fit under the steering Colum but they don’t fit in the raptor. I need good ideas for an easy drivers side mount for a handgun.
!

What is there?

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone on here mounted one down near the floor like just to right of your gas pedal leg, it looked pretty good. Think he said he just used some screws or something and put it their. Hopefully he sees this and shows pic

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Super weird how the thread last week about magnetic gun mounts didn’t come up in your search

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
mmacfn

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure didnt.

I got this from a raptor facebook group where people seemed to actually be helpful instead of wasting time! Crazy right?

But here you go, a paste of the actual search you never did. No threads but my own on the first page or second.

You spend more effort and time attacking a member asking a question than what it would have taken to PASTE THE THREAD or OFFER SUGGESTIONS! How about next time yah try that?

*smfh*

Super weird how the tread last week about magnetic gun mounts didn’t come up in your search

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-10-30 22.58.48.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-10-30 22.58.48.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot 2017-10-30 22.58.35.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-10-30 22.58.35.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 135

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure didnt.

I got this from a raptor facebook group where people seemed to actually be helpful instead of wasting time! Crazy right?

But here you go, a paste of the actual search you never did. No threads but my own on the first page or second.

You spend more effort and time attacking a member asking a question than what it would have taken to PASTE THE THREAD or OFFER SUGGESTIONS! How about next time yah try that?

*smfh*

You didn’t even have to search for that one. It’s on the first page of the section you posted this in.

Nobody is obligated to compile a list of answers because you lack the competence to do a proper search of all the information that is readily available.

Had you also taken the time to search the Facebook group, you would have found that question has already been asked and answered there multiple times as well.

OP
OP
mmacfn

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a single thread on gun mounts is in those posts. Not one with that title.

No idea where you get that. There is even a list of “similar threads” below, not one about guns.

FB simply answered the question. I searched through it by could not find a link so I asked them to show me cool ones they ahve used. Miraculously instead of being a **** they provided some!

Don’t patronize me about forums. I own one as Large as this one for over a decade now. I have forgotten more about VB than you likely know and one thing that is clear is the search function isn’t great and never has been.

Here is the key, no one is obligated we agree, but they aren’t obligated to reply nor be a ****. You chose the latter. Maturity suggests if you don’t want to look just keep walking by. You engaged JUST to be a ****.

So from now on don’t bother to reply to my posts, walk by.

You didn’t even have to search for that one. It’s on the first page of the section you posted this in.

Nobody is obligated to compile a list of answers because you lack the competence to do a proper search of all the information that is readily available.

Had you also taken the time to search the Facebook group, you would have found that question has already been asked and answered there multiple times as well.

Last edited: