G's Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BFG 37" KM2's Out of Stock - No date avail

So after patiently waiting over 6 months to replace my worn out KM2's BFG informs that they have no production plans. So what to do? I have one brand new spare and one of the 4 running now has decent amount of tread. Will likely move both of these to rear and best remaining to front and pray they can hold out a little longer. I also have an Extra Nitto Trail Grappler on OEM rim never used - had to choose something from Discount Tire warranty replacement....

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after patiently waiting over 6 months to replace my worn out KM2's BFG informs that they have no production plans. So what to do? I have one brand new spare and one of the 4 running now has decent amount of tread. Will likely move both of these to rear and best remaining to front and pray they can hold out a little longer. I also have an Extra Nitto Trail Grappler on OEM rim never used - had to choose something from Discount Tire warranty replacement....
I be selling a set of five middle of next month; one hunting trip on four of them, one never on the road.

Sorry, I misread, I have KO2s not KMs...

Last edited:

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37x12.50r17, but I'm located in Oregon.
I'm working on the east coast at this time, once I know my return date I will post in the garage sale forum.

Prop,

I'm a sucker for your old tires, let me know how much you want for them :ROFLJest: