Group Buy: Krazy House Customs Torque Arm for the 2017+ Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thanks for the update!

We knew this wasn’t going to be an “instant delivery” up front. Even so, thanks for keeping the updates coming.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ordered a in bed tire rack from them and mentioned I was in on the group buy Steve said they have over 25 to do and were working to get them done so my tire rack is about 40 days out. I was hoping to test this out alone then do the Icon leafs and Eibachs but it looks like that plan is getting reversed.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Met up with the KHC guys today at Raptor Takeover Rausch Creek. We're getting very close, hang in there! Lots and lots and lots of welding.

Reactions: Wfo

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first few are shipping end of this week with more to follow in the next week and the week after. It’s been a heavy lift for the guys at KHC but they’re getting these completed as fast as possible.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KHC actually managed to get a few shipped out today! A few more will ship later this week. We'll be emailing tracking numbers out to everyone just as soon as they are available.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Surprisingly I got my KHC F150 under cover tire rack yesterday and it is awesome! If the torque arm I this nice I many not be able to put it on the truck!

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Surprisingly I got my KHC F150 under cover tire rack yesterday and it is awesome! If the torque arm I this nice I many not be able to put it on the truck!

Pictures, or you got a cell phone holder for your prius :p

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pictures, or you got a cell phone holder for your prius :p

Speaking of cell phone holders, and sorry for the OT (if it's that bad a veer, strike me down), I was looking for Black Friday sales which IMHO suck and are phony baloney.

Having just purchased a new Can Am ATV, I got an email from them touting their sale. I go on their site and aside from a few otherwise way overpriced items for UTVs, they have a blowout sale on cell phone holders with Can Am emblazoned on the back. What a bunch of crap.

So who's got the real sales for what I want for my Raptor?

Status
Not open for further replies.