Group Buy: Krazy House Customs Torque Arm for the 2017+ Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Can we forego shipping if we pick it up?

Instead if simply picking it up, can they just leave it on a shelf and schedule its installation?

Yes, you would need to coordinate with one of the vendors, but they’re amenable. When contacted for payment, you would indicate to forego shipping and that you’ll schedule an install.

I hope this helps.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put me on the list. After thinking about it, probably just get it shipped and installed locally.

Supercab . . . .

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I'm in! Supercrew

I realize this is ORA and one of their folks was jumping all over me about asking questions about a tune.

Only wanted to state that because in another post I didn't want anything to do with them but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since other members are vouching for them as a good Vendor.

That makes a dirty dozen! LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wfo

invalidusername

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh wait I just noticed it's Offroad Alliance, they're local to me. I know it says "free shipping" but is there an additional discount if I pickup from them?

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Oh wait I just noticed it's Offroad Alliance, they're local to me. I know it says "free shipping" but is there an additional discount if I pickup from them?

There is no additional discount, you can forego the shipping if you want to have them install it. That can coordinated when the group buy closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.