Group Buy: Krazy House Customs Torque Arm for the 2017+ Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey @MTF. Could you please check on the Gen 1 TA. Hopefully they’ll work on it after the Gen 2 orders are completed.

They are in work. The group buy for the Gen1 torque arms will take place once a bunch of them are actually built. We won’t be doing the build to order deal again. Lesson learned. Likely a few months out at a minimum.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say just hang in there, It will be all worth it.
I know them for 8 years the whole crew of workers take great pride in their workmanship.
I've seen the stuff first hand being fab.
I'm sure Dave didn't realize the response they were going to get.
If I didn't have Rogue Racing's traction bars already I would be right there with you.

Last edited:

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of hanging out at Krazy House for six and a half hours yesterday while they installed my deavers, shackles, and torque arm. Truly a great bunch of guys dedicated to what they do, and they were all working their buts off while I lazed about in a recliner.

The wait for the torque arm was definitely worth it. It’s a night and day difference from stock, and I went out of my way to try and make the axle hop during the drive home. Like MTF said, hang in there.

Last edited:

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are in work. The group buy for the Gen1 torque arms will take place once a bunch of them are actually built. We won’t be doing the build to order deal again. Lesson learned. Likely a few months out at a minimum.

I say just hang in there, It will be all worth it.
I know them for 8 years the whole crew of workers take great pride in their workmanship.
I've seen the stuff first hand being fab.
I'm sure Dave didn't realize the response they were going to get.
If I didn't have Rogue Racing's traction bars already I would be right there with you.

I had the pleasure of hanging out at Krazy House for six and a half hours yesterday while they installed my deavers, shackles, and torque arm. Truly a great bunch of guys dedicated to what they do, and they were all working their buts off while I lazed about in a recliner.

The wait for the torque arm was definitely worth it. It’s a night and day difference from stock, and I went out of my way to try and make the axle hop during the drive home. Like MTF said, hang in there.

Thanks Guys. Really appreciate the responses. I'll bet the Gen 1 will be a huge hit as well.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the shipping update. I guess I'm going to end up doing springs and shackles at the same time, too.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was there on 12/5/2019 getting Freedom Motor Sports brake kit installed and alignment
and I can tell you they are scrambling hard to get the orders out.
You have to understand they are completely swamped between the Torque Arm and different Slot Delete Kits.
Not to mention a lot of other stuff they make.
I will be there on 1/2/2020 for more work which was the earliest date they could give me.
I see your location is NYC. Where are they located?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
3974 US-1, Ste C
Monmouth Junction

By South Brunswick, NJ

Takes me about about an hour and fifteen minutes one way with traffic.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KHC has lumped all the remaining torque arms together and will be sending the rest over to powder coat by end of week. That puts ALL of the remaining torque arms shipping out NLT January 10th. We'll update again should anything deviate from this course.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to get it before Snoball! ITs going to be tight. Front & rear springs are here and should go on in the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.