GROUP BUY --BlackVue DashCam--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sken

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone just told me about Thinkware F770? I was trying to find comparisons between the two but couldn’t find much. Anyone know anything on this model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks op! A little discount is better than nothing. Been thinking about getting a dash cam for a while, and this one seems like it is the best. Just paid, can't wait to get and install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I've read it here before but can't find, anyone know if there is a jumper plug for the mirror to pull power? Would rather not splice any wires

Varhammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I've read it here before but can't find, anyone know if there is a jumper plug for the mirror to pull power? Would rather not splice any wires

When I installed my 650 I didn't splice anything. It did use jumpers. Power directly from the fuse panel located in the right side passenger kick panel. Certain fuses are power all the time and I also installed the power pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

We don't have anything but this site might.

https://store.blendmount.com/mirror...line-fuse-with-military-grade-taps-p3625.aspx

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

We do also offer the Universal Dash Cam Quick Installation Kit which wires into your fuse panel.

_composite_graphic_1275__29593.1433201520.1275.850.jpg

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys, all orders that have been paid for have been submitted and are awaiting shipment which should start next Wednesday. Demand was high on these cameras so stock ran out quick.
Sorry for the delay.
Thanks guys for you patients.