GROUP BUY --BlackVue DashCam--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
GROUP BUY
--BlackVue DashCam--

blackvue-logo-top.png

I've contacted BlackVue and they have given me permission to do a
14 day Group buy on their Brand New Dash Cam.
Starts today (Oct. 5th @2:30pm, Ends Oct. 19th @2:30pm EDT)

This is the all new DR750S-2CH
front and rear security and peace of mind in case of an accident or break in.

3.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EjIV2d_LRQ&t=3s

-Full HD 1080p Sony STARVIS™ sensors in both front and rear cameras, for improved image quality even in low-light conditions
-Framerate doubled! 60FPS from the front camera for fluid-like videos packed with detail
-Event File Overwrite Protection: turn this new option on to protect up to 50 event files from being overwritten
-Adaptive Format-Free File Management: improved recording stability and reduced need for periodic microSD card formatting
-Scheduled Reboots in Parking Mode: enable this option to improve system stability. Like any computer user knows, regular reboots are never a bad idea to keep things running smoothly

More info=> https://www.blackvue.com/15-things-dr750s-series-better/

DR750S-2CH-64GB MSRP $438.99
DR750S-2CH-128GB MSRP $508.99

DR750S-2CH-64GB...........15+ units ($417.04), 30+ units (395.09), 45+ units ($377.53)
DR750S-2CH-128GB.........15+ units ($483.54), 30+ units (458.09), 45+ units ($437.73)

SHIPPING INCLUDED

Just post "I'm in" and I'll add you to the list.
Remember, the more people we can get the cheaper it'll be.

1. Hockster
2. IRONMAN
3. sken
4. Varhammer
5. ogdobber
6. smarsha11
7. FNG

Last edited by a moderator:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I use to have one in my 2010 Raptor and loved it. Wasn't a BlackVue but this one seems to be much better.
Unfortunately I dropped my other one and definitely not shock resistant :crazy:.

I'm in!

Varhammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a way I can check on operating temps range? Vegas heat messed up my current one. It acts up when parked for long time in the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a way I can check on operating temps range? Vegas heat messed up my current one. It acts up when parked for long time in the sun.

Higher heat endurance:

The DR750S Series is guaranteed to run fine at up to 70°C (158F) and cuts off around 80 (176F). In our lab tests, the dashcam managed to run even beyond those temperatures, so our temperature cutoff value can be considered pretty conservative. You might wonder what happens between 70 and 80°C? Well, it is going to continue recording: the 80°C value is just a safe cutoff value, while 70°C is a maximum recommended ambient temperature value for long recording sessions. Of course, avoiding extreme temperatures is always recommended, as with any electronics.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Here is a quote from a BlackVue representative.

"The newer DR750S will outperform the older model based on the specs below. Now, if the customer is using a 3rd party SD card, that could potentially be the issue as well. BlackVue cards are actually rated up to 85c versus your typical over the counter SD card which is rated at 70c. The BlackVue camera in general is picky on the cards being used so we recommend sticking with the BlackVue OEM card for optimal performance from the camera."