Grille lights & corner lights out - forscan help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickW

Reaction score
The short story is that my three amber lights in the grille and the corner lights are no longer working during the day. They work if the headlights are on, or if I remote start. Previously that were on anytime the truck was on.

I noticed this issue after I was running a power cable for my amp and forgot to plug in a module that is under the glove box.

I found another thread that recommended resetting the body control module so I tried that with forscan yesterday, but no change. There’s a chance that I didn’t do it correctly since it was my first time using forscan, but it seemed pretty straightforward.

Does anybody know what could be happening or where I would look in forscan for potential issues?

Thanks

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From what i remember it Sounds like they are operating normally. They dont come on unless your headlights are on or your headlight switch is in the parking light selection.

OP
OP
NickW

NickW

Reaction score
Oh, really? I thought the three grille lights were on all of the time on these trucks, but I must be mistaken.
I found some settings that can be changed in forscan so that they are on all of the time. I’m posting the forscan setting below for anyone who may want it.

D43CE257-0074-4541-85AE-0591DAF5D235.jpeg

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ambers do not come on with DRL. You can change the settings in forscan to have all the marker lights come on with the DRL front and back both.