Greetings from Jax, FL -- 2022 Gen 3 Raptor Agate Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
904raptor

904raptor

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking Raptor! It's the right color, too! I am in Tampa also hunkered down as Ian makes its way through Florida. Stay battened down up there--you guys are going to get it in a day or so. FRF is a great resource with great folks!
Thank you! I've enjoyed FRF so far and am stoked to be able to engage more now that I'm not just a spectator haha. Stay safe over there!

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice truck. I lived on south side in Mandarin many moons ago. Samuel Wolfson H.S. (don't know if it still exists) graduate. Also a diehard Gator fan. Hence the name. Would have loved to have a Raptor when I lived there. Lots of offroading there. At least there was when I lived there. Enjoy your beautiful beast.
Sorry for your loss this weekend. I was there in person and it was a glorious site to watch. Typically I go ahead and count that game as a loss every year (considering the past history of my life time against Florida) but this year was a pleasant surprise. All in fun of course. Go Vols!

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss this weekend. I was there in person and it was a glorious site to watch. Typically I go ahead and count that game as a loss every year (considering the past history of my life time against Florida) but this year was a pleasant surprise. All in fun of course. Go Vols!
What 1 thing did Peyton Manning NEVER accomplish at Tennessee?