Greetings from Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2020LeadFootFL

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recently acquired a ’20 Shelby Baja with just 1,000 miles on it. I’ve been lurking here for a few weeks as some online communities can be a bit toxic, but I‘ve learned a lot here already, and the overwhelmingly informative and supportive group here convinced me to say hey. Hey!

View attachment 314121

Robb27

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Post more pic when you can. Tampa FRF newbie here too- the next Ocala event on the Florida Raptor Forums on Fb shows an event set for Aug 28. Its pretty active so feel free to join and check it out. I have yet to attend an event since getting mine last month but am planning to go to this to see what its all about

Sanibel

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Post more pic when you can. Tampa FRF newbie here too- the next Ocala event on the Florida Raptor Forums on Fb shows an event set for Aug 28. Its pretty active so feel free to join and check it out. I have yet to attend an event since getting mine last month but am planning to go to this to see what its all about
I might be interested in the Ocala event. I'll track down details.

Reptar7

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you keep us in the loop for Florida raptors not on FB. Especially info on events and meets