Green Accents on the Ford B&P 360 view.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My guess is the interior pics are computer generated and the the pieces that look green are actually a black suede with the rest of the interior being leather.
That is what I am assuming otherwise the description of the seat would be different. and the dedicated interior pics on the options just show black.1623497465443.png

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what I am assuming otherwise the description of the seat would be different. and the dedicated interior pics on the options just show black.View attachment 170530
Ford seems to be low on their lighting budget. Would it kill them to shine a light in the cabin so we can see everything better. This is ridiculous

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
That is what I am assuming otherwise the description of the seat would be different. and the dedicated interior pics on the options just show black.View attachment 170530

The description for both 800A and 801A just says "black" for leather, but makes no mention of accents. The 800A ones are clearly gray. I doubt this is a rendering issue.

Maybe there is a reason why no pictures of the 801A interior were ever released ahead of time, only the 37s blue.