Green Accents on the Ford B&P 360 view.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinned

Reaction score
I didn't mind the Recaro blue on the Gen 2s, but that amount of blue is the same reason I never bought a Limited before (they all have a heinous navy colored interior). I've owned a blue cars, but a full blue interior is tough to pull off.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Man, Ford sneaking green accents inside the non-37s interiors would be such a delicious cherry on top of this amazing Gen 3 rollout!

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see any green in those pics, then again my mother warned me it would make me blind

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
I just looked at the 360 interior simulator. The 800A package has gray accents. The 801A package has.. those green ones.

Hooooooooo boy..

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
The bean counters realized they had a bunch of blue and green materials. They said “throw it in the Raptor, Those suckers will not only buy it all up, but they will pay more for it!!!”

Genius idea.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
The bean counters realized they had a bunch of blue and green materials. They said “throw it in the Raptor, Those suckers will not only buy it all up, but they will pay more for it!!!”

Genius idea.

Don't forget the orange stitching!

Green and orange.. the two colors featured in the highest two trim levels.. YIKES.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like Ford is saving the nicest interior for Raptor R. Lol

Screenshot_20210606-072039_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Seriously though, are people ordering 801A trucks happy with this? I'd be pissed, and there's no way I'd ever want green accents in an interior.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is the interior pics are computer generated and the the pieces that look green are actually a black suede with the rest of the interior being leather.