Green Accents on the Ford B&P 360 view.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just___Rel

Reaction score
I built a Lead foot 35” 801a with Twin Panel with Beadlocks. As I continue to obsess over this truck, I looked at the interior 360 view. Its Green And to be more specific, the exact color is GreenAF!

Can anyone confirm ? Have we seen green accents anywhere on any Pre-Pro truck?

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the color actually named green or are you just seeing it? That looks black with light gray stitching to me.

OP
OP
J

Just___Rel

Reaction score
Lol Obviously the color isn’t listed as GreenAF.

But is that not green in my photo? Or are we just thinking it’s a color discrepancy because of the faux lighting that’s being simulated.

Witt458

Reaction score
I had the same problem with the green accents in my build I did at home yesterday morning. I was a little concerned about it, but I figured a few green spots was better than getting an all blue interior. When I went to the dealer and put in my build with them, the green was not there and so I totally forgot to ask about it. I think it is just something with the computer screen/ faux lightning.