Great waterproof work gloves for guys in cold/snowy areas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a pair of these waterproof gloves a few weeks ago for removing some of the snow before the truck goes back in the garage. They would also be good for cold weather washing, or changing a flat in the snow/cold. They're actually very comfortable and easy to work in, not like the stiff, uncomfortable, worthless ones I've always had before. Work really well for spending a few minutes getting the snow off the side steps, bumpers, wheels wells, mud flaps, etc. I hate making a swimming pool in my garage if I can help it. For $15 a great thing to throw in the truck.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0829R7MD4/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

81X9KwAytAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
w
I got a pair of these waterproof gloves a few weeks ago for removing some of the snow before the truck goes back in the garage. They would also be good for cold weather washing, or changing a flat in the snow/cold. They're actually very comfortable and easy to work in, not like the stiff, uncomfortable, worthless ones I've always had before. Work really well for spending a few minutes getting the snow off the side steps, bumpers, wheels wells, mud flaps, etc. I hate making a swimming pool in my garage if I can help it. For $15 a great thing to throw in the truck.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0829R7MD4/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

81X9KwAytAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
well shit. they dont come in small..... out in the cold, it kinda shrivels up.....

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I have had similar pair for several years and they have almost no dexterity. The ones I just got are close to a mechanic's glove, as far as having great dexterity.

For some of these other, "gentlemen", they are very durable for whatever uses you have in store for them!

Last edited:

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a pair. Large on backorder but only a week delay. By the looks of things it’ll be plenty cold in early March and beyond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free