Great raptor vs trx suspension real world comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve watched this video and the other one he did. It’s interesting for sure. I just would have liked to seen another gen2 run with them as another comparison.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really intrigued by him saying that the new fox shocks will be significantly faster in response than the current 2nd gen's. I haven't seen this anywhere but then again I haven't been following the gen 3 news closely. I am curious what fox could do to "upgrade" the gen 2 shocks if sent in to them for a rebuild.

RTG

Reaction score
Video is 15 worthless minutes without stating what drive mode the TRX was in. Huge difference between auto and baja modes.

TRX is heavier and taller, Raptor should feel more nimble. That said all other reviews point to the TRX handling incredible well in Baja mode where the suspension is completely different than Automatic or Sport.

Also just from watching the vid you can see the TRX was traveling at a higher speed. Doesn’t seem like an impartial review..... then again, what is any more

Last edited: