Great Exchanges with RDFTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of wheels and light from Rick in two separate exchanges. Both dealings were excellent.

After I had committed to the wheels he reiterated and sent along more pictures showing the true condition of the wheels. He didn't misrepresent them and try to blow smoke. He was forthright and honest right from the beginning.

Everything he sent was over-packaged and arrived with no issues. Which is more a testament to the packaging and not to the ones doing the handling.

He added in extra pieces of equipment needed to make the light functional as well, that I could have been left high and dry without.

All in all my dealings @RDFTS ware excellent.

Thanks again for everything and answering all my questions on the bumper!
I'm pretty stoked about the set up.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks Mike! Pleasure doing business with you. Always treat the buyer as if it was yourself, can't go wrong.

were*

D

Deleted member 12951

Truck looks nice! Didn't know you were going with mesh panels. You eventually putting in side lights?

OP
OP
Mike175

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't originally going to go with mesh but getting it in the time frame I wanted and making it a Gen 1 that's how it ended up. I am probably going to cut them out and have it Line-Xed this winter.

I can't decide on lighting. I like the looks of two pods, probably Baja Designs something, but I also like their new Hi-Power bars so I have no idea at this point. All I know is that I have enough light out front I need more to the side to aid in cornering.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Rick, I need a splined lug nut for aftermarket wheels. Hook a brotha up.