Great deals coming down the pike after the Apocalypse???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t see any killer Raptor deals coming down the pike soon. As of March 26th 93% of auto assembly plants in the US are shut down due the virus. Consumers aren’t buying niche vehicles like the Raptor and manufacturers are not producing anything right now. It all boils down to supply and demand. And it won’t be long before the refreshed 2021 F150 start rolling off the assembly lines.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Haven’t really wanted a GEN2, my GEN1 has been great. But local dealer is already showing about $6k off MSRP. I am seriously thinking about making an offer for $7290 off and see if they will take it. Just I don’t like that it has the twin panel moonroof, don’t want one with all the issues.

Plan on not trading in my GEN1, figured if sales are tanking then a trade-in is going to suffer too. Plus I don’t have time to take off all my mods right now. And what could be better than to have both.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had some free time earlier today, picked up my phone and dial couple dealers and sent couple emails etc.. All dealers comeback with either at MSRP or with marked up LOL. I respectfully tell the dealers with mark up to go and suck a big one.LOL

I still haven't seen any dealer in CA agree for $6K below invoice or even $5k. Anyone know one or see one, point it my way please :) I"m looking for a white one, Screw, 802A etc.

D

Deleted member 12951

I had some free time earlier today, picked up my phone and dial couple dealers and sent couple emails etc.. All dealers comeback with either at MSRP or with marked up LOL. I respectfully tell the dealers with mark up to go and suck a big one.LOL

I still haven't seen any dealer in CA agree for $6K below invoice or even $5k. Anyone know one or see one, point it my way please :) I"m looking for a white one, Screw, 802A etc.
$5k below invoice? Yeah good luck with that one. Below MSRP, yeah sure those are out there.

Lacajun25

Reaction score
Haven’t really wanted a GEN2, my GEN1 has been great. But local dealer is already showing about $6k off MSRP. I am seriously thinking about making an offer for $7290 off and see if they will take it. Just I don’t like that it has the twin panel moonroof, don’t want one with all the issues.

Plan on not trading in my GEN1, figured if sales are tanking then a trade-in is going to suffer too. Plus I don’t have time to take off all my mods right now. And what could be better than to have both.
I agree that having a Gen 1 and a Gen 2 is the best of both worlds. Why $7290? Does that bring it down to invoice? I still see the ones at Klabben Ford for $12k off, $64,***.

If Ford were to extend the 0% interest deals for the Raptor, I’d pick up a Gen 2 in a heartbeat and keep my Gen 1.

Though at some point I’d have to start unloading some of my other vehicles, no more garage space or driveway space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

$5K - $6K under invoice ain't happening, especially in Cali. I ordered my 2020 for a little below invoice (not in Cali) and they sell most of their Raptors that are in stock for $1K under invoice. That usually works out to $4K-$6K under MSRP. There's still a couple dealers around here that try to get $5K over MSRP.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between Invoice and MSRP? What does the number before any discounts on the sticker represent?

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just I don’t like that it has the twin panel moonroof, don’t want one with all the issues.

Fake news man. i am on my 3rd Ford with the pano roof. 14 explorer, 18 explorer, 18 raptor. no issues at all. do not let a few random failures out of literally millions of units scare you away.

D

Deleted member 12951

I agree that having a Gen 1 and a Gen 2 is the best of both worlds. Why $7290? Does that bring it down to invoice? I still see the ones at Klabben Ford for $12k off, $64,***.

If Ford were to extend the 0% interest deals for the Raptor, I’d pick up a Gen 2 in a heartbeat and keep my Gen 1.

Though at some point I’d have to start unloading some of my other vehicles, no more garage space or driveway space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MSRP is $72,290. I am wanting to see if they will go down to $65,000.

Don’t care that much about 0%. Paying this off in 4yrs is only about $2k in interest anyways for what I would put down on it. That isn’t enough to swing me one way or another.