Great deals coming down the pike after the Apocalypse???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GM will give ya 7 years to pay back the note on a vette using their $$$$, 0% for 84 months is nuts. Consider that any leftover M7 base or non-Z51/GS ‘19 stingrays are also gonna have to be reduced in price to have any chance of moving in this economy esp when you have a far superior product lining up right on its heels

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not sad at all, just be patient. All the dealers had the ADM on raptors, now the opposite will start happening, it will be the ADSD Additional Dealer Super Discount. There will be great deals soon, dealers made great money on raptors for the past few years due to demand and now tables have turned, simply market dynamics, grind for the best deal possible

I have posted several times on this forum that 2020 Raptors for invoice can be had easily in Texas. Can't expect much better than that.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a hard time imagining demand is going to be very high for quite sometime. Besides the high unemployment right now, there is another group of the market that doesn't have a ton of job security. Sure, we aren't getting laid off right now, but it's entirely possible by the end of the year. A lot of companies that have the cash for the next couple months will have some respect for employees and keep them on during the crisis, but once it's over, they're going to have to right the size to fit the current market.

It's not just about who has the ability to buy right now, but how confident we are about the future. And if you aren't confident, you're not going to discretionary spend. Even those that are cash flush, the ones laying off others, are going to be less inclined to make unnecessary purchases after just laying off employees. People are not as cautious, and are much greedier than previous generations, so it won't take as long, but it will take some time.

What I think we'll see in terms of the auto market is that a lot of dealerships will close up, consolidate. Same goes for other industries. The small won't survive, while the big are likely to come out with a better market advantage when it's all past.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM will give ya 7 years to pay back the note on a vette using their $$$$, 0% for 84 months is nuts. Consider that any leftover M7 base or non-Z51/GS ‘19 stingrays are also gonna have to be reduced in price to have any chance of moving in this economy esp when you have a far superior product lining up right on its heels

Select vehicles. You will NOT get that interest on a C8. Just like FOMOCO. No reduced Raptor rates.

Sam

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...just checked the dealer that I got my truck from...they have $15k markup on their raptors now

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So...just checked the dealer that I got my truck from...they have $15k markup on their raptors now

it just goes to show you that without human contact, some folks fall back into bad habits, like your dealer folks hitting the crack pipe. That must be some good $h!t man!

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give it another 30 days and I bet you can expect much better than that.
If Ford issued a rebate on the Raptor I could understand getting below invoice, but other than that, would you expect a dealer to sell a vehicle to you below invoice? You must not be a business owner. The holdback is not much "profit" after you figure wages, advertising, VIT, etc. Seems to always be a misconception that dealers should lose money to sell a vehicle.

And for what it is worth, I am in the oil and gas business and in no way affiliated with any dealer.