Great deals coming down the pike after the Apocalypse???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about to pull the trigger on a 19' out of state. I was going there for a few days for work. They were like $7k off on the internet price and were sticking to it. Another dealer had one less loaded with like $5.5k off. I check the sites every day but were are going to be in Q2 soon and I am not sure its worth getting a 19' when similar deals maybe not as good will be on 20's.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When buying last years model you are also losing a year of resale value. Reselling down the road will come into play for example when upgrading to a 3rd generation Raptor.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That dealers are starting to deal and come down off of their high horses.

that isn’t so crazy a price discount in Feb of last year I purchased my new leftover 2018 Raptor stickered for $66.8k bottom line price was $59.5k which included a $400-500 value soft tonneau + $1000 credit toward extended warranty which I had to kick in extra $670 on top of the $59.5k

that was w/ no covid economy scare, so that posters deal should really just be the starting point IMO

my truck was a heavily “a la carte” optioned 801a so that may have been reason for the greater discount @ the time, but I also refuse to drive a truck w/o a real damn key - or shifter for that matter.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that isn’t so crazy a price discount in Feb of last year I purchased my new leftover 2018 Raptor stickered for $66.8k bottom line price was $59.5k which included a $400-500 value soft tonneau + $1000 credit toward extended warranty which I had to kick in extra $670 on top of the $59.5k

that was w/ no covid economy scare, so that posters deal should really just be the starting point IMO

my truck was a heavily “a la carte” optioned 801a so that may have been reason for the greater discount @ the time, but I also refuse to drive a truck w/o a real damn key - or shifter for that matter.

It all depends where in the country and what the prices are now compared to a few weeks ago.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 2 dealers in Socal I talked to over the weekend. I spoke to them before and they didn't budge on the number.. They both called today one stated he'd do $5500 off on a 2019 raptor with $72000 MSRP. The other one said she'd do $4000 off a 2020 with MSRP of $73xxx and free 8 years bumper to bumper... They'd try to do finance in the range of 3% for 5-6 years.

I'm gonna give it until end of April.. probably they'll be desparated even more.. we'll see

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thinks that’s a great buying strategy. E-mail them again on the last day of the month.