Grease fittings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richiee23

Reaction score
I was changing my oil today and couldn't see any grease fittings anywhere. Does the raptor not have any or am I over looking them?
Thanx
Richie

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grease fittings? I think you have to buy farm equipment now to get to grease something. If anyone has an old grease gun and is dying to use it, I'll let you do my one ton.:sunot:

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fittings are called greese "zerks", when the ball joints went out in my old F 150 and I replaced them the aftermarket parts all had greese zerks on them. Makes you wonder why the are no longer on factory parts.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll reiterate,Ford dropped the ball large on this. A truck exclusively designed as and off road truck. Sealed suspension joints? Really? Are we that stupid? MOOG? You bet. This was an inexcusable exclusion.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I'll reiterate,Ford dropped the ball large on this. A truck exclusively designed as and off road truck. Sealed suspension joints? Really? Are we that stupid? MOOG? You bet. This was an inexcusable exclusion.
While I agree with you, it has been this way for the vast majority of cars and light trucks for well over 10 years.