Graphics Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bane SINISTER

Reaction score
Hey guys, I removed the graphics from my 2020 a couple of days ago. Like many people out there, I think they look cheap (despite the $2k price tag) and I finally decided to take them off. I’m really happy with how the truck looks without them. If anyone else is debating doing something similar, I made a video documenting the process thinking it might be useful. I’ll have some more videos up soon, as I start more modifications.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yet countless people still ask how to remove stickers.

Thanks for taking the time to make the video. I sold my Mustang a few months ago since I never drove it. Owned several cool ones, 96 Mystic Cobra, Procharged 02GT, 04 Mach1, 04 Twin Screw Comp Orange Cobra, 11 5.0 and a 15 Comp Orange Procharged GT. Just not me in a car....Truck from here on out. If you're on SVTP I'm "mysticsvt".

OP
OP
Bane SINISTER

Bane SINISTER

Reaction score
Yet countless people still ask how to remove stickers.

Thanks for taking the time to make the video. I sold my Mustang a few months ago since I never drove it. Owned several cool ones, 96 Mystic Cobra, Procharged 02GT, 04 Mach1, 04 Twin Screw Comp Orange Cobra, 11 5.0 and a 15 Comp Orange Procharged GT. Just not me in a car....Truck from here on out. If you're on SVTP I'm "mysticsvt".
Those sound like some really fun cars! I’m NOT looking forward to the industry going electric. I’m really hoping Ford slaps the new 6.8L they patented into the S650. I’d love to see their internal combustion lineup go out with a bang!

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I recently had to have a bed side replaced due to a hit and run in a parking lot. I had my guy leave the sticker off and I drove it for 3-4 days. My wife and I both agreed it looked better with it on.

to each his own. we may have just had our brain trained that way. so they put the sticker on and we called it done.

Macdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I was shopping for my 2020 year and a half ago I passed on every Raptor with graphics cause I hated the look of it. It felt like I would be driving a toy truck. But as soon as I found an 802a without graphics I jumped on it asap. But the ones with graphics sold just as fast cause guys like it also. There’s no accounting for taste as they say. But I would assume it’s. 50/50 on love/hate graphics. Sorry I won’t be watching ur video on graphic removal since I have none but I’m sure there are guys who need it. P.S… no hate to the graphic loving peeps at the end of the day we’re all still driving the best trucks on the road!!!