Graphics Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bane SINISTER

Bane SINISTER

Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I was shopping for my 2020 year and a half ago I passed on every Raptor with graphics cause I hated the look of it. It felt like I would be driving a toy truck. But as soon as I found an 802a without graphics I jumped on it asap. But the ones with graphics sold just as fast cause guys like it also. There’s no accounting for taste as they say. But I would assume it’s. 50/50 on love/hate graphics. Sorry I won’t be watching ur video on graphic removal since I have none but I’m sure there are guys who need it. P.S… no hate to the graphic loving peeps at the end of the day we’re all still driving the best trucks on the road!!!
Exactly, I love these trucks!

OP
OP
Bane SINISTER

Bane SINISTER

Reaction score
I recently had to have a bed side replaced due to a hit and run in a parking lot. I had my guy leave the sticker off and I drove it for 3-4 days. My wife and I both agreed it looked better with it on.

to each his own. we may have just had our brain trained that way. so they put the sticker on and we called it done.
Hopefully they didn’t charge you another $1,100 to get them back on there!

TXRaaptor

@thebeardedbrand
Reaction score
I’m not going to bash you for the YouTube thing - at the end of the day someone out there may find it useful and maybe you have some unique points to share, or a way of presenting it that works better for some versus others?

Anyway, just wanted to share that my 2020 Oxford White 802a came with the hood graphics, but no bed graphics and for me at least, it’s the perfect combination!

OP
OP
Bane SINISTER

Bane SINISTER

Reaction score
I’m not going to bash you for the YouTube thing - at the end of the day someone out there may find it useful and maybe you have some unique points to share, or a way of presenting it that works better for some versus others?

Anyway, just wanted to share that my 2020 Oxford White 802a came with the hood graphics, but no bed graphics and for me at least, it’s the perfect combination!
The hood graphics didn’t bother me as much, but they started to peel up without any interference from me. Maybe it’s the hot Florida sun, idk.

Thanks for your input! I never used to like white, but I’ll admit that I really like the way it looks on these trucks.

TXRaaptor

@thebeardedbrand
Reaction score
The hood graphics didn’t bother me as much, but they started to peel up without any interference from me. Maybe it’s the hot Florida sun, idk.

Thanks for your input! I never used to like white, but I’ll admit that I really like the way it looks on these trucks.
I’m living just north of Houston, so it could be interesting to see if they also succumb to the heat? She is parked in my garage though and the office (when I have to go) has covered parking so may not be as big an issue for me anytime soon?

OP
OP
Bane SINISTER

Bane SINISTER

Reaction score
I’m living just north of Houston, so it could be interesting to see if they also succumb to the heat? She is parked in my garage though and the office (when I have to go) has covered parking so may not be as big an issue for me anytime soon?
You will be better off than me. It doesn’t fit in my one car garage because my ‘67 is in there. It sits in the driveway with no cover.