Graphics Package? Yay or Nay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
If Hotwheels ever made a Raptor, it would have the graphics.

To me it's just part of the entire package, it's not like they are some gaudy aftermarket jewelry. Gaudy? YES.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If ordering? Humongous NAY- $1000s for vinyl stickers? All set

Think about this- the bedside graphics that came on my truck from the dealer (didn’t order it obviously) were more than double the cost of upgrading to the the Torsen front diff!!!!

They’re 2/3 the cost of a pano sunroof

I’d rather spend $1000 on the diff & factory tonneu cover than boy racer stickers

If already on the truck it’s also a turnoff because a) I don’t want em & they automatically inflate the price, b) since I had them taken off literally nothing to show for it & lastly C) even if you’re in to having graphics/flashy exterior you could get way cooler/better quality vinyl for the same $$$$ & have a Moren unique look if that’s what your email going for.

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yay.
I like the look of the decals on the bedside. Especially if it is subtle. I thought the MSRP sticker price was insane for the decals. The window sticker shows the exterior graphic package at $1,075. I've seen the Ford OEM bedside decals (the pair) going for $400-500. Then you would have to install yourself or pay more for the install. I went to eBay and found a matte black bedside decal pair for $59. I offered $50 and they accepted. I had to install them myself and it turned out really nice. I have the agate black Raptor and the matte black decal is subtle look. Here is a photo.

Raptor Bedside Decal.jpg

Cobraman044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My opinion is the stock graphic was just to big. I wanted a graphic but something a little smaller and simple. I went with these from Rocky Mountain Graphics. Very good quality and I am happy with the results.
View media item 14421

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yay.
I like the look of the decals on the bedside. Especially if it is subtle. I thought the MSRP sticker price was insane for the decals. The window sticker shows the exterior graphic package at $1,075. I've seen the Ford OEM bedside decals (the pair) going for $400-500. Then you would have to install yourself or pay more for the install. I went to eBay and found a matte black bedside decal pair for $59. I offered $50 and they accepted. I had to install them myself and it turned out really nice. I have the agate black Raptor and the matte black decal is subtle look. Here is a photo.

View attachment 129946
I agree with your comments. Looks great!!!