Graphics Package? Yay or Nay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my truck with both the hood and bedside graphics, and was originally planning to strip them both for a cleaner look. However, once I saw the truck in person with the decals, I thought they just "fit" the personality of the truck and decided to keep them. Now, I think Raptors without the graphics look a little plain.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nay, but one other point to mention. If someone has already said this, then sorry. I’m wrapping mine with PPF because it will live outside, go offroad, and I don’t like the look of mudflaps. The graphics may not play well with PPF if you plan to do this. Maybe a good installer could make it work, but the stickers are pretty thick.

Squrtcap

Reaction score
I too like the look of my Lead Foot Grey with all the graphics.
It actually looks more beastly and I have always liked two tone cars and trucks. I had a red and white 1960 Ford pickup and wish I had kept it. Only had the straight six and column shift, but she was a beauty.

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm usually not a decal guy, but for some reason the Raptor doesn't look right with out the side and hood decals. I don't know what it is.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 129037
I just went there and ordered hood and bed (slash) graphics, and American Flag grille letters just for ***** and giggles...

The spending will never end ....... I just ordered grille letters, but I wanted to do something subtle, so I went with the reflective matte black letters. During the day I am hoping it will provide a subtle difference from the grill and stand out a little. At night, not sure how it is going to look, but having big reflective Ford letters could potentially be cool.