Graphics Package? Yay or Nay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Mine came with the stickers. I was originally looking for one without, but it was the best deal I could find, at the time. Glad I have them. Other white Raptors, almost, and I mean ALMOST, look like a work truck, from a distance. More so if it doesn't have the tailgate trampstamp.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m annoyed nearly every dealer I checked out for an 801a equipped Raptor SCREW ordered them w/ $1100-$2100 graphics package when I was looking to save a few bucks on a raptor by getting an optioned up leftover 2018 801a over an 802a or 2019

That being said i settled on an all black 2018 801a w/ “raptor” bed side graphics......and didn’t take delivery until the dealer had them removed, but for that $1095 they cost I’d much rather they checked the box for the Torsen front diff for instance

It’s cheesy on a $65-$75k truck esp one that already has unique grill/fenders/hood/bumpers & screams RAPTOR everywhere else lol

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
I like the hood stripes buy I can’t say I’m a fan on the bedside for the gen2. As far as bedside the gen 1 Roush graphics look awesome

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definte no on the sticker package. In fact, no to any stickers of any kind on any vehicle. They just look immature to me.

On any vehicle?! I thought they looked pretty cool on the Aircraft (Harriers) I worked on in the Corps. Just saying...;)