Graphics Package? Yay or Nay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
It frustrates me that Ford artificially inflates the price of the truck with stickers. Spending $2k on stickers that provide no benefit at all is kinda silly. I understand that people say "I would rather spend that money on something physical and useful."

The one I bought (white 802a) was exactly what I wanted except mine came with the hood stripes. I was leaning toward their removal and my wife didn't like them at all so that made the decision easy. I had the dealer remove them and got the price that I wanted (invoice) although I probably could have gotten $1k more off if it hadn't come with the stickers. In the end Ford made an extra $1k, and the dealership sold the truck for $1k more than what I really wanted to pay.

I personally like the clean looks of the Raptor and how it doesn't have F150 or FX4 on the side of the truck. I like the tailgate applique and I feel like it is useful if the tailgate comes down on a hitch or something. I think the side "Raptor" makes the already short bed of the truck look silly short. If my truck was a darker color and the graphics blended in more and didn't stick out so much I might think otherwise.

I have heard "how are people supposed to know it's a Raptor without the stickers" and that the stickers make it stand out. My mindset is that if you need stickers to know that it's a Raptor, then you don't really know what a Raptor is and I don't care to "advertise" it. In other words, those in the know, know. I don't really care about "standing out" either.

LeCreaux

Reaction score
I don’t like them and had to shop around to find one without. To me it would be like a Corvette with CORVETTE stickers on the side. There’s obviously a market for them but I think a Raptor doesn’t need them to stand out from the truck crowd. I’ve had Raptors with stickers park next to mine and their owners say they would remove the stickers if they didn’t pay so much for them. If you’re on the fence about it then you may not be a sticker person.

Remi

Reaction score
Here's a straight forward advice, if you like it and money isn't an issue, get it, there's really no drawback, stop worrying about other people's opinion, it's your truck, there always gonna haters no matter what you getb5c67afafe63cd1870a50a6c4d10af76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple choice...you like em get em...you don't like em don't get em. Overall price of truck would be my determining factor. Only you can make this decision. People's opinions as you can see are all over the board and nobody's opinion is valid except for yours.

Ladderco6

Reaction score
I bought my 2019 without stickers and very glad that I did! After owning it for a few months I finally decided to just get the rear side stickers as to me they really look tasteful. My dealer ordered the two of them for me at discount.
I think I paid $506 including tax for the pair. After the purchase I’m even happier that I waited and even more assured about my purchase.
Once their on I’ll post a pic or two.

termite352

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D0EB263F-36A1-4294-AB5A-64BF1443E5B3.jpeg 39C43221-D9E1-4503-939D-8773381D60DE.jpeg Bought mine without because I thought it looked cleaner and more intimidating. Figured I would add them after the fact if I wanted them.......for a lesser price. Mine is a 2018 and after almost a year, I added the hood graphics (OEM) thru a body shop at a much more reasonable price. Looks stout yet clean with the best part being that I am content with my trucks graphics. Like most have said, it’s all about what looks good to you because you have to ultimately drive it.