Graphics Package? Yay or Nay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silver_bullet

Reaction score
I’m on the fence about the stickers, for 2k, NO WAY... Mine came with them from the factory and was able to get the Dealer to knock 1,500 off the stickers. On the plus side they do add some paint protection for the hood.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s called personal preferrence my friends. It’s a Raptor and carries badges just as Stangs, Demons, Shelby’s etc.. some get them some don’t. Raptors can be ordered either way so you make the choice. To ask someone else what they would do “in your place” is ridiculous. Just as mods go, do it your way and don’t worry what the other guy thinks. It’s your truck not theirs. Too much time spent on other opinions, you should have your own and go with it. Just my 2cts chime in.

SilentHero

Reaction score
When the day comes I purchase my Raptor, I will wrap it with a giant sticker in order to save the paint while I romp around off road. I agree that these look cheap and you're paying Ford to advertise for them. I don't hate them, but I don't like them as well. However, I drive a Chrysler 300C right now...so who cares what my opinion is. LOL!!!

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was shopping for my Raptor my wife really wanted the side graphics, but I couldn't stomach the $2K. Ultimately, I couldn't find stock with the options I wanted that didn't have the graphics so I got them. I am happy with the look on my Oxford White Raptor, particularly when I see my truck next to another white without the graphics. If the option was $1K I would buy them without hesitation. If ordering I would not have got them.

YVR_Jalopy

Reaction score
Both the wife and I like the stickers (hood and side). Always prefer seeing them when viewing other raptors in the wild.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
The quality of the graphics is nice but not worth the $2,000.00 price tag IMHO.

I wanted and purchased one without and like the cleaner look without them as the Raptor has very nice lines.

However, I might purchase a graphic like the one shown on the first pg. as it looks better to me than the stock one and doesn't cover as much area.

It's got the Raptor name and the three claw marks which I think looks cool. Heck I told my brother when I purchased it that I wanted the Raptor name with three claw marks before I'd ever seen this sticker.

Like many have already stated it's personal preference, to each their own.

SmartSelect_20190714-220531_Firefox.jpg