Graphics Package? Yay or Nay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NovagatorCFA

Reaction score
After officially driving a SD Platinum earlier today, I'm officially all-in on the 19 Raptor.

Final detail I'm struggling with is determining whether or not to go with the graphics package (not a fan of the front racing stripes, but do like the side "Raptor" decals). I'm curious to know what everyone's thoughts are on the side graphics? Love them? Hate them? Or don't really care either way?

I'm currently negotiating between two raptors (fully-loaded MINUS the the graphics package) at two different dealers and was wondering if this is something that can generally be negotiated (i.e. added for free / reduced price) into the deal? Anyone have any experience or second-hand knowledge on this, by chance?

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got stickers and I would say buy with out them. If you want them buy them for a hell of alot less $$ aftermarket. Personally I think there's better options. case in point pic below. mine has stock stickers the other has aftermarket which I'm sure were not $500 a piece and look better in my opinion.

20190714_140334.jpg

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have them...don't like them.....but can't bring myself to pull them off. They don't look horrible.....but they don't look awesome either.

Schizofilly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought specifically without. I have seen intriguing options in the aftermarket that are equal quality but give you a wider range to tweak color choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk