Graphics: Hood, Exterior, Both or None?

Graphics: Hood, Exterior, Both or None at All?

• Hood only

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Exterior only (side bed)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Both hood and exterior

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • None at all - don't like them

Votes: 53 69.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My answer is none, but not because I don't like them. I'd get the bedside, but they're way too expensive.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with all of them...

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Where do you get custom graphics?

Any sign shop can make you anything you want. The same guys also wrap entire cars for advertising, way, way, way cheaper and more unique. Rappy Graphics did the gen1 stuff and will most likely have gen2 once they have one to measure up if you want to check out their website. You can wrap the entire truck for less than just one of the two Ford ones

Last edited:

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any sign shop can make you anything you want. The same guys also wrap entire cars for advertising, way, way, way cheaper and more unique. Rappy Graphics did the gen1 stuff and will most likely have gen2 once they have one to measure up if you want to check out their website. You can wrap the entire truck for less than just one of the two Ford ones

Thanks for the info! Might have to look into that. $2000 definitely isn't cheap for the decal package.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better idea: Stencil + Plastidip = extremely cheap & easy DIY graphics that look top notch with zero chance of wrinkles. Plastidip is very durable, won't come off when going through a car wash, but won't damage your paint and is very easy to remove (especially if you're only doing a stencil sized graphic as opposed to your entire truck).

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also got the hood and bed. Around my area it's hard to find someone who can make it and install them cheaper. Also most will not pay extra for them so my truck will have it's own special look. I have already talk to a local guy about making something special to put in the black on the hood though.