Graphics delete on 2013 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Yes but we are talking a 9 year old truck. I know how to do it, but I just wonder if a good idea. Is there aftermarket exact decals that if it doesn't look good you can just put it back on? Or is there some
Copyright stuff that would prevent from getting the exact decal and proper overlay.

I have taken stickers off a ton of older vehicles. Might just need to start with a little more aggressive buffing compound if there is a major difference. But if the truck was taken care of, you should be ok.

Evil Peaches

Reaction score
I took the hood decal of my truck last year and was very happy with the results. Mine is white, so I didn’t notice any fade or color change. The one thing I would consider is scratches and swirls, but that will come out/even out with a good buff/polish. I’m sure your situation is the same with silver paint. I say do it if you’re thinking about it, I’m glad I did.

bubbarob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the digital mud sticker a couple weeks ago and the paint was still in great shape. No areas of fading or color difference on a 2010. Oxford white helped me, but really like the cleaner look now.