Graphics/Decals or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AC4400

Reaction score
I’m getting them can remove later. I think they blend better on the darker paints from what I saw in the promo.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd get them, and probably keep the hood one and remove the sides. Kinda depens on the truck color to me. I normally don't like graphics, but on the promo videos I kinda liked it on the avalanche, but not on the AMB.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
What if you just removed the decal off the rear doors. I think that would help. I get why Ford put decals there. Take it off-road, especially in the desert and that area is notorious for getting sand blasted, ask me how I know.

OP
OP
Rated R

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What if you just removed the decal off the rear doors. I think that would help. I get why Ford put decals there. Take it off-road, especially in the desert and that area is notorious for getting sand blasted, ask me how I know.
That might look cut off. Not sure about that.

quadmaster922

Reaction score
I'm torn on whether or not I should order mine with the decals or not. I ordered in Azure Gray. I do like the hood decal but the sides look kinda billboardy and visually loud. Wonder how hard they may be to pull off and if I'd have to pull off each individual 8 or if it's one complete decal. Decals can be a bit of a PIA when in comes to wash/wax etc. AND the side decals kind looks similar to Uncle Phil's Oregon Ducks helmet, and that's not a good thing:
View attachment 366507
View attachment 366509
View attachment 366510
View attachment 366511

whocares69

Reaction score
My dealer orders them with out stickers because they say that they take them off more than the people want them. I’m still torn my Gen 3 Red Raptor doesn’t have them. I’ve often considered adding them but don’t know what the dealer would charge or even if they could get them.

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my '19 with no graphics. Don't personally care for the side graphics. On the '19 it was also a significant savings without the graphics. Did add some accents on the side of the hood dome, inset lettering on the tailgate (F-150 & Raptor) from Rocky Mountain Graphics. Just didn't care for the larger stuff. I'm also in my 60's!