Graphics/Decals or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm torn on whether or not I should order mine with the decals or not. I ordered in Azure Gray. I do like the hood decal but the sides look kinda billboardy and visually loud. Wonder how hard they may be to pull off and if I'd have to pull off each individual 8 or if it's one complete decal. Decals can be a bit of a PIA when in comes to wash/wax etc. AND the side decals kind looks similar to Uncle Phil's Oregon Ducks helmet, and that's not a good thing:
2023 F-150 Raptor R_exterior_ Antimatter Blue_ 11.jpeg
2023 F-150 Raptor R_exterior_ Antimatter Blue_ 10.jpeg
2023-Ford-F-150-Raptor-R-2.jpg
2023-Ford-F-150-Raptor-R-6.jpg

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with @MurderedOutSVT . My children played with stickers when they were very young. I didn't understand the attraction, and I don't understand why one would plaster stickers all over the sides of an off-road truck where they are guaranteed to be damaged by brush, tree branches, and dirt and rocks thrown up by the tires.

That said, I have ordered an SVT sticker for my GEN1 that will go over the shaded out, top center portion of the windshield in front of the rear view mirror. It will be much less likely to be damaged there and will be uniquely distinctive.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 22 37 has graphics , love them . MY gen 1 and Gen 2 had no Graphics . You mentioned billboards , I had a 1971 440 6 Pack Cuda that had billboards on it . That is still my favorite car ever .